Thursday, June 4, 2009

35 week pic

Ok, this was really hard to post this pic b/c I really don't want people to see how HUGE my belly is, but b/c is just so freakish I figured I should share! It's a good thing my body has put on extra weight or I would probably fall over. Went to Dr. again this morning and Caroline I know for sure is going to be the red head,b/c she is transverse again instead of being head down, she is really doing to give me heart problems. I need her to move back to head down. Chloe has been head down on her side minding her own business for 3 months now. No, not Caroline, she is trying out every possible position each week! Keep praying that I can make thru this week and next to 37 weeks. I'm just really tired and I hurt everywhere and it feels like my tummy may just open up for them to come out thru what use to be my belly button.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit.
    Barb, I love ya. I have a new found respect and admiration for you!
    You'll make it to 37 weeks! You're the most stubborn person I know! :)
    I'm planning on coming up to see you and the girls as soon as you have them! I'll stay with Amanda and just play it by ear!
    You deserve a huge, huge diamond. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete