Friday, May 22, 2009

Chloe and Caroline's Room

The girls room is, for the most part, done~! Just need to separate more clothes and get them into the right size baskets. We have so many clothes for the girls it's crazy! And since I like things perfectly organized, the closet will need to be reorganized to make all the little baskets of clothes fit! All the cute dresses are hanging, but all the little knit clothes and onesies are being folded into baskets, one for each girl since they have so many matching outfits. I'm thinking that they will look nothing alike at this point, so the same outfits may be the only thing they have in common. On Monday Chloe measured 4lbs 3ozs and Caroline 3lbs 5 ozs, by 37 weeks they should be 6 and 5, that's what I'm hoping anyway. Not sure if we will make it much past that since twins avg 35.4 weeks for delivery. Next week is 34 weeks. Right now staying home has really helped the swelling, by mostly just keeping the feet up and mind reading. Robert put together my glider last night, and now the room feels so much smaller! Having 2 cribs really does take up a lot of space. But, now I can sit in my glider and sort and organize without having to stand. Can't wait for the girls to get here!

4 comments:

  1. Babsy I am so excited for you. The room is adorable, of course I would expect nothing less! I cannot believe you are having two babies. I can't wait to meet those precious little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great! Those two bitty girls are already blessed! Berklie can't wait to meet her new playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room is adorable! I love the letters for their names...the big C is such a cute idea! Did you make the letters or order them? I am so excited for you guys..not much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remica made the letters for me. Aren't they great!

    ReplyDelete